TERMS & CONDITIONS - SCHOOL HOLIDAY CLUBS
School Holiday Craft Club
Risk Assessment - Jan 2023
Consideration of Safety Document
Risk Assessment - Jan 2023
UPDATED: JAN 2023
1a. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insurance, Safeguarding Level 2 and is First Aid Trained. Please ask to see this information at any time, she is subscribed to the DBS update service.
1b. Any additional adults supervising will have an up to date DBS and are insured.
2a. Once we have received your booking you will be sent an automated email & we will send your invoice with payment options, usually within 24 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If you have not received notification of this please check your SPAM folder or contact Mrs Blossom via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once full payment has been made you will receive a Booking Confirmation. Your booking is not guaranteed until full payment is received. Payment can be made using the electronic invoice without a PayPal account, but if you need an alternative payment method please get in touch. If payment in not made within 10 days of the invoice being processed and we have not been able to make contact via email or phone your booking will be cancelled.
2b. If you need to cancel a School Holiday Craft Club we will fully refund your payment, if this is at least 2 weeks before the Date. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days leading up to the workshop, you will receive a full refund minus £5 administration fee. No refunds will be given if you cancel within 48 hours of the club. If Mrs Blossom Makes cancels for any reason, you will get a full refund.
3. At School Holiday Craft Clubs we like to keep a record of how much fun the children are having at our workshops so we may take photos or short video of your child. These photos or video are published on our website and social media. Occasional we may use them in marketing material. If you do not wish photos or video to be taken of you or your children please let us know. You can request to have a copy of the photos and video and, if at any point, you decide you do not want us to use the photos, please let us know so we can remove them. We will ask you to sign a consent form when you arrive at a Craft Club, you can change your mind at any time.
4. Children attend the School Holiday Craft Clubs unaccompanied. You are more than welcome to settle a nervous child at the start of a club, but you can not stay with your child for the whole duration of the club.
5. Please let us know if someone different to you is picking your child up at the end of a craft club. You need to provide us with an emergency phone number we can contact you on during the duration of the club your child is attending. Mrs Blossom will check this number with you when dropping off your child at a School Holiday Craft Club.
6 We are not responsible for any damages occurred to personal property during any of our School Holiday Clubs. We would recommend any precious items (including toys and mobile phones,) are left safe at home. Mrs Blossom can be contacted, in an emergency, while your children are participating in a School Holiday Craft Club, by calling the onsite telephone number that will be displayed as you arrive and in an information email sent in advance of the first workshop.
7. Your children should wear clothes they are happy to get dirty or provide an apron/old t-shirt. We are not responsible for making sure your children's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
8. Please provide your children with a bottle of drink and a snack at a School Holiday Craft Club, if they need one. Water will be available if they need an additional drink. We ask that children do not bring snacks to After School Craft Clubs as we do not have long with your children. Please make sure snacks are NUT FREE.
9. We reserve the right to make changes to any of our workshops & clubs at any time. If any changes are made the lead booker will be notified and offered a refund.
10. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking at any time if we do not feel the participant will be able to access the club adequately, or if we believe it would not be a safe environment for them.
11. In line with NHS guidance children should not attend the club if they are unwell or have been unwell within 48 Hours of the club to prevent the spread of illnesses.
11. Mrs Blossom Makes is not a childcare provision and therefore is not registered with Ofsted or the Early Years Register. Although we endeavour to be as inclusive as we can, we are currently unable to offer 1:1 support for children with SEND. Children need to be able to work independently, use the toilet unaided and work safely with artist tools such as, but not limited to, scissors. If you are unsure if any of the clubs or workshops are suitable for your children please get in touch to discuss your child's educational needs further.