COVID 19 INFORMATION - last updated FEB 2022
Covid Information is subject to change in line with Government Guidelines: Last Updated FEB22
After School Craft Club
We will be adhering to individual School Covid Regulations guidelines while running after School Craft Clubs.
If your child misses an After School Craft Club please get in touch, and where possible, we will provide you with the craft material to complete the activity at home. (You will need to provide glue and paint if required.)
School Holiday Craft Club
1. Drop off and pick up will happen inside the venue. Be considerate and socially distance yourself from other families. Doorways need to be kept clear for easy access.
2. Please do not send your child to a Mrs Blossom Makes Craft Club if they present with a temperature above 37.8 C, a persistence cough or loss of taste or smell.
3. If a child presents one of the main Covid 19 Signs during a workshop including cough, temperature, loss of smell or taste they need to be collected straight away and advised to follow Govenment Guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. The child/ren will be separated by at least 2m from the rest of the group while waiting to be collected. They will be supervised by an adult who will wear appropriate PPE. If the child presenting with Covid 19 symptoms was in a group booking the whole group will need to be separated and collected immediately.
4. Contact details will need to be supplied at time of booking and checked when dropping off a child, to adhere with Track and Trace and for Emergencies.
5. There may be up to 20 children at a School Holiday Craft Club and up to 3 Adults present in the Mrs Blossom Makes Team.
6. Children will not be sat in bubbles, they may choose where they sit and with whom.
7. Each table with have their own tool kit and that will have been cleaned before each workshop. Where possible sharing of equipment is kept to a minimum.
8. Hand sanitiser and soap & water will be available throughout the Craft Club for children to wash their hands. The children will be reminded of keeping good hygiene.
9. If WE have to cancel a Craft Club for any reason you will be fully refunded. Usual terms of refunds apply if YOU cancel within 2 weeks of a workshop.
10. If your child misses a School Holidays Craft Club, that has been paid in full, please get in touch and where possible we will provide you with the craft material to complete the activity at home. (You will need to provide glue and paint if required.)
This Covid 19 Information has been written using the Government Website latest Guidelines to ensure the latest guidance is given due consideration. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss any points further.