WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insurance, Safeguarding Level 2 and is First Aid Trained. Your child’s school will check this is up to date regularly.
2. From September 2023 Payment is now made at time of booking though a choice or Visa, Master card, PayPal and BACS. No refunds will be given if you cancel or your child misses an After School Craft Club once it has started.
3. We will only take photos of your children’s artwork during the After School Club. We will not take photos of your children.
4. Your child’s class adult will bring them to the After School Craft Club once school has finished.
5a. Please let us know if someone different to you is picking your child up at the end of the After School craft club.
5b. In case of emergency please get in touch with your child’s school.
6 We are not responsible for any damages occurred to personal property during any of our After school Craft Club. Your children should wear clothes they are happy to get dirty or provide an apron/old t-shirt. We are not responsible for making sure your children's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
7. We ask that children do not bring snacks to After School Craft Clubs as we do not have long with your children.
8. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking at any time if we do not feel the participant will be able to access the club adequately, or if we believe it would not be a safe environment for them.
9. Mrs Blossom Makes is not a childcare provision and therefore is not registered with Ofsted or the Early Years Register. Although we recognise that the needs of individual children vary and we endeavour to be as inclusive as we can, we are currently unable to offer 1:1 support for children with Special Educational and/or Complex Needs. To ensure the safety of your children and those attending, all children need to be able to work independently, use the toilet unaided and work safely with artist tools such as, but not limited to, scissors. If you are unsure if the club is suitable for your child please feel free to get in touch to discuss the level of support your child may require so we can risk assess your child’s needs and the health & safety of all children attending the club.