WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insuranceand is First Aid Trained. Please ask to see this information at any time.
2. Once we have received your booking you will be sent an automated email & we will send you an invoice usually within 48 hours (Monday to Friday - eg. if booking received Friday expect the invoice Monday) with payment options. If you have not received notification of this please check your SPAM folder or contact Mrs Blossom via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once full payment has been confimed you will receive a Booking Confirmation. Your booking is not guaranteed until full payment is received. If you need to cancel, we will fully refund your payment, if this is at least 2 weeks before the workshop date. If you cancel for any reason within 2 weeks leading up to the workshops date, you will receive a full refund minus £5 administration fee. If Mrs Blossom Makes cancels for any reason, you will get a full refund.
3. We like to keep a record of how much fun the children are having at our workshops so we may take photos or short video of the sessions. These photos or video are published on our website and social media. Occasional we may use them in marketing material. If you do not wish photos or video to be taken of you or your children please let us know. You can request to have a copy of the photos and video and, if at any point, you decide you do not want us to use the photos, please let us know so we can remove them. We will ask you to sign a waver when you arrive at a Craft Club, you can change your mind at any time.
4a. We are not responsible for any damages occurred to personal property during any of our clubs or workshops. We would recommend any precious items (including toys and mobile phones,) are left safe at home. Mrs Blossom can be contacted, in an emergency, while your child/ren are participating in a workshop, by calling the on site telephone number that will be displayed as you arrive.
5. Please let us know if someone different to you is picking your child up at the end of the session. You need to provide us with an emergency phone number we can contact you on during the duration of the club your child is attending. Mrs Blossom will check this number with you when dropping off your child.
6. Your child should wear clothes they are happy to get dirty. We are not responsible for making sure your child's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
7. Please provide your children with a bottle of drink and a snack, if they need one. Water will be available if they need additional drink.
8. We reserve the right to make changes to any of our workshops & clubs at any time. If any changes are made the lead booker will be notified and offered a refund.
9. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking at any time if we do not feel the participant will be able to access the club adequately, or we believe it would not be a safe environment for them.