WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insurance, Safeguarding Level 2 and is First Aid Trained. Please ask to see this information at any time.
2a. Once we have received your booking you will be sent an automated email & we will send you a PayPal invoice, with payment options, usually within 24 hours (Monday to Friday - eg. if booking received Friday expect the invoice Monday). If you have not received notification of this please check your SPAM folder or contact Mrs Blossom via email at email@example.com. Once full payment has been made you will receive a Booking Confirmation. Your booking is not guaranteed until full payment is received. Payment can be made using the electronic invoice without a PayPal account, but if you need an alternative payment method please get in touch.
2b. If you need to cancel a School Holiday Craft Club or Themed Workshop, we will fully refund your payment, if this is at least 2 weeks before the Date. If you cancel for any reason within 2 weeks leading up to the workshop or club date, you will receive a full refund minus £5 administration fee. If Mrs Blossom Makes cancels for any reason, you will get a full refund.
2c No refunds will be given if you cancel or your child misses an After School Craft Club once it has started. If we cancel for any reason we will fully refunded your missed sessions.
3. At School Holiday Craft Clubs ONLY we like to keep a record of how much fun the children are having at our workshops so we may take photos or short video of your child. These photos or video are published on our website and social media. Occasional we may use them in marketing material. If you do not wish photos or video to be taken of you or your children please let us know. You can request to have a copy of the photos and video and, if at any point, you decide you do not want us to use the photos, please let us know so we can remove them. We will ask you to sign a waver when you arrive at a Craft Club, you can change your mind at any time.
4a. Children do not need to be supervised by a parent or guardian at a Mrs Blossom Makes School Holiday Club.
4b. Please let us know if someone different to you is picking your child up at the end of a craft club. You need to provide us with an emergency phone number we can contact you on during the duration of the club your child is attending. Mrs Blossom will check this number with you when dropping off your child at a School Holiday Craft Club.
5 We are not responsible for any damages occurred to personal property during any of our clubs or workshops. We would recommend any precious items (including toys and mobile phones,) are left safe at home. Mrs Blossom can be contacted, in an emergency, while your child/ren are participating in a School Holiday Craft Club, by calling the o nsite telephone number that will be displayedas you arrive.
6. Your children should wear clothes they are happy to get dirty or provide an apron/old t-shirt. We are not responsible for making sure your children's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
7. Please provide your children with a bottle of drink and a snack, at a School Holiday Craft Club, if they need one. Water will be available if they need an additional drink. We ask that children Do Not bring snacks to After School Craft Clubs as we do not have long with your children.
8. We reserve the right to make changes to any of our workshops & clubs at any time. If any changes are made the lead booker will be notified and offered a refund.
9. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking at any time if we do not feel the participant will be able to access the club adequately, or we believe it would not be a safe environment for them.