TERMS & CONDITIONS - PARTIES
UPDATED: JAN 2023
1. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insurance, Safeguarding Level 2 and has a certificate in First Aid. Please ask to see this information at any time. She is subscribed to the DBS update service.
2. A deposit of £30 is required at time of booking either as Cash, BACS or a PayPal invoice. The deposit is non refundable, but can be transferred to an alternative date if notified at least 14 days in advance. The total cost of the party is as agreed in the booking confirmation once deposit is paid. You can add additional heads up to 7 days before but you can not reduce the number of attendees. Final fee should be paid on the day either as Cash, BACS or a PayPal invoice
3. There is a cost of £12.50 per head with a Minimum of 10 children aged 5 + per booking. For over 15 children an additional fee of £30 applies, as an extra adult will be required to make sure each child received suitable assistance. Maximum of 30 children. Venues over 15 miles outside of Gosport may incur an additional travel cost, this will be agreed prior to booking.
4. Parties run for 2 x 45 min. These can run together or with a break between for food.
5. It will take approximately 30 minutes to set up and 30 minutes to clear once finished.
6. You are responsible for providing the food for your event.
7. You are responsible for providing a suitable venue. Mrs Blossom Makes does not take responsibility for children causing damage to a venue or any property that the party is held in. This includes, but is not limited to a home, hired venue or public area.
8. Please provide enough chairs and tables to cater for the number of children attending the party. We can provide some extra tables if you need, but please make this known at time of booking. We will provide table clothes to protect the tables from crafting, but these can not be used to serve food on.
9. Please ensure there is parking available close to the venue due to carrying heavy materials and equipment.
10. Once we have all the relevant information regarding your party booking we will send you a Booking confirmation and invoice for the deposit.
11. Please advise the children attending the party to wear clothes they are happy to get dirty or provide an apron/old t-shirt. We are not responsible for making sure the children's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
12. We will only take photos of the children’s artwork during the Party, unless their parent or guardian has signed a photo consent form.