TERMS & CONDITIONS - Pop Up Workshops
UPDATED: January 2024
1. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insurance, Safeguarding Level 2 and has a certificate in First Aid. Please ask to see this information at any time, she is subscribed to the DBS update service.
2. Any additional adults supervising will have an up to date DBS and are insured or covered under Mrs Blossom's Employees Liability.
3. Where bookings are made direct through www.mrsblossommakes.com payment is made at time of booking, though our online booking system.
4a. If you wish to cancel, tickets are non refundable but can be transferred if there are places available. Transfers can only be guaranteed if made 48 hours in advance of the workshop. In the event Mrs Blossom Makes cancels you will be fully refunded.
4b. All tickets purchased through www.mrsblossommakes.com are solely managed by Mrs Blossom Makes and therefore all enquires need to be made directly via email to email@example.com or by calling 07392273955. Sorry for any inconvenience Payments cannot be taken over the phone.
5. We reserve the right to make changes to any of our workshops at any time. If any changes are made the lead booker will be notified and offered a refund.
6. We like to keep a record of how much fun the children are having at our workshops so we may take photos or short video but only of the crafts. No photos of children or adults will be taken. You can take photos of your own children at any time taking care not to include others.
7. Your children should wear clothes they are happy to get dirty or provide an apron/old t-shirt. We are not responsible for making sure your children's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
8. We are not responsible for any damages occurred to personal property during any workshops We would recommend any precious items (including toys and mobile phones,) are left safe at home.
9. Mrs Blossom has an up to date certificate in First Aid. You are responsible making Mrs Blossom Makes aware at the start of a workshop if you are awaer of any ilneeses or allergies that may be of concern during a workshop.
10. Please do not bring snacks into the workshop, bottled drink is fine.