WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Mrs Blossom has a fully enhanced DBS, Public Liability Insurance, Safeguarding Level 2 and is First Aid Trained. Your child’s school will check this is up to date regularly.
2a. Once we have received your booking you will be sent an automated email & we will send your invoice with payment options, usually within 24 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If you have not received notification of this please check your SPAM folder or contact Mrs Blossom via email at email@example.com. Once full payment has been made you will receive a Booking Confirmation. Your booking is not guaranteed until full payment is received. Payment can be made using the electronic invoice without a PayPal account, but if you need an alternative payment method please get in touch. If payment in not made within 10 days of the invoice being processes (or if less than 10 days, before the club begins) and we have not been able to make contact via email or phone your booking will be cancelled.
2b No refunds will be given if you cancel or your child misses an After School Craft Club once it has started.
3. We will only take photos of your children’s artwork during the After School Club. We will not take photos of your children.
4. Your child’s class adult will bring them to the After School Craft Club once school has finished.
5a. Please let us know if someone different to you is picking your child up at the end of the After School craft club.
5b. In case of emergency please get in touch with your child’s school.
6 We are not responsible for any damages occurred to personal property during any of our After school Craft Club. Your children should wear clothes they are happy to get dirty or provide an apron/old t-shirt. We are not responsible for making sure your children's clothes are kept clean but of course we try to make as little mess as possible.
7. We ask that children do not bring snacks to After School Craft Clubs as we do not have long with your children.
8. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking at any time if we do not feel the participant will be able to access the club adequately, or if we believe it would not be a safe environment for them.
9. Mrs Blossom Makes is not a childcare provision and therefore is not registered with Ofsted or the Early Years Register. Although we endeavour to be as inclusive as we can, we are currently unable to offer 1:1 support for children with SEND. Children need to be able to work independently, use the toilet unaided and work safely with artist tools such as, but not limited to, scissors. If you are unsure if any of the club